ABC is accessed through LINK, our simple-to-navigate work environment that organizes the information
in an ABC file. LINK provides a secure automated connection to Warren & Selbert, separate windows for
input, output and help, drop-down menus, and easy downloading of Excel™ and PDF output files. LINK
runs on the Microsoft Windows™ operating systems and is available free to Warren & Selbert clients.
LINK provides our clients a number of benefits, including:
- State of the art computer systems: All evaluations are run on Warren & Selbert’s computer systems built specifically for ABC and designed for high performance, reliability and availability.
- Data Security and Availability: Data security is ensured through the use of redundant computers, RAID for file storage, and automated weekly and daily backups stored both on and off-site. Secure access is implemented through individual security certificates and username/password authentication. In addition, all data is transmitted through an encrypted Internet connection via redundant ISP’s and network devices. Disaster recovery is built into our daily operation.
- Multiple Users: ABC can be accessed simultaneously by many users authorized to use a single account, not limited to a single PC. It is also possible to run multiple ABC sessions on one PC; convenient when comparing results from two different files.
- Instant Support: Clients can receive assistance from our expert staff without first having to email or upload the file they are working on.
- Automatic Updates: Warren & Selbert’s computer system always runs the most up-to-date version of ABC, so clients have instant access to the latest enhancements without needing to reinstall or update software themselves.